Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine, Michael Creed, T.D. visited the renowned Ballycotton Harbour today (Thursday 8th June) to announce a range of successful projects that will deliver a total investment of €3.6 million under the innovative and inspiring Fisheries Local Area Action Group (FLAG) Strategy for Ireland’s 7 coastal regions. The FLAG Scheme is co-funded by the Exchequer and the EU under Ireland’s European Maritime and Fisheries Fund (EMFF) Operational Programme 2014-20. Over the duration of the EMFF programme, the FLAG Scheme will deliver €12 million in funding to Ireland’s coastal communities. View full article here.View Full Article
- Survey finds employment in companies supported by Enterprise Ireland, IDA and Údarás na Gaeltachta grew for a sixth consecutive year
- €24 million European Innovation Partnerships Initiative – Creed launches second call for proposals
- Minister Ring approves over €11 million for more than 200 Rural Recreation Projects
- Submissions invited on developing Ireland’s Bioeconomy
- Minister Ring confirms new Senior Alerts scheme will be launched in the coming weeks.