Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine, Michael Creed, T.D. visited the renowned Ballycotton Harbour today (Thursday 8th June) to announce a range of successful projects that will deliver a total investment of €3.6 million under the innovative and inspiring Fisheries Local Area Action Group (FLAG) Strategy for Ireland’s 7 coastal regions. The FLAG Scheme is co-funded by the Exchequer and the EU under Ireland’s European Maritime and Fisheries Fund (EMFF) Operational Programme 2014-20. Over the duration of the EMFF programme, the FLAG Scheme will deliver €12 million in funding to Ireland’s coastal communities. View full article here.View Full Article
- Portwest’s EY Entrepreneur of the Year Award a great example for rural entrepreneurs – Minister Ring
- €2.3 million new Seniors Alert Scheme will give peace of mind and security to older rural people in their homes – Minister Ring
- NTA (National Transport Authority) produce five short video clips illustrating and celebrating the role rural transport plays in the lives of so many people.
- Minister Michael Ring publishes the first Progress Report on the Action Plan for Rural Development
- Survey finds employment in companies supported by Enterprise Ireland, IDA and Údarás na Gaeltachta grew for a sixth consecutive year