Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine, Michael Creed, T.D. visited the renowned Ballycotton Harbour today (Thursday 8th June) to announce a range of successful projects that will deliver a total investment of €3.6 million under the innovative and inspiring Fisheries Local Area Action Group (FLAG) Strategy for Ireland’s 7 coastal regions. The FLAG Scheme is co-funded by the Exchequer and the EU under Ireland’s European Maritime and Fisheries Fund (EMFF) Operational Programme 2014-20. Over the duration of the EMFF programme, the FLAG Scheme will deliver €12 million in funding to Ireland’s coastal communities. View full article here.View Full Article
- Minister Ring welcomes Social Farming and Agri-Food Tourism Initiatives
- Department Announces Application Details for Social Farming and Agri-Food Tourism Initiatives under the Rural Innovation and Development Fund
- Minister of State Ring approves €5 million in funding for Safety Measures and Play Areas under CLÁR.
- Update on Action Number 5 of Action Plan for Rural Development
- Creed Announces €13.6m Basic Payment Refund to 96,000 farmers.