Michael Ring T.D., Minister of State for Regional Economic Development at the Department of Arts, Heritage, Regional, Rural & Gaeltacht Affairs today (13th June 2017) announced details of just under €5 million in funding for Safety Measures and Play Areas under the CLÁR Programme as part of the Government’s Action Plan for Rural Development. View full article here.View Full Article
- Survey finds employment in companies supported by Enterprise Ireland, IDA and Údarás na Gaeltachta grew for a sixth consecutive year
- €24 million European Innovation Partnerships Initiative – Creed launches second call for proposals
- Minister Ring approves over €11 million for more than 200 Rural Recreation Projects
- Submissions invited on developing Ireland’s Bioeconomy
- Minister Ring confirms new Senior Alerts scheme will be launched in the coming weeks.