Michael Ring T.D., Minister of State for Regional Economic Development at the Department of Arts, Heritage, Regional, Rural & Gaeltacht Affairs today (13th June 2017) announced details of just under €5 million in funding for Safety Measures and Play Areas under the CLÁR Programme as part of the Government’s Action Plan for Rural Development. View full article here.View Full Article
- €2.3 million new Seniors Alert Scheme will give peace of mind and security to older rural people in their homes – Minister Ring
- NTA (National Transport Authority) produce five short video clips illustrating and celebrating the role rural transport plays in the lives of so many people.
- Minister Michael Ring publishes the first Progress Report on the Action Plan for Rural Development
- Survey finds employment in companies supported by Enterprise Ireland, IDA and Údarás na Gaeltachta grew for a sixth consecutive year
- €24 million European Innovation Partnerships Initiative – Creed launches second call for proposals